TRINA'S WORLD

THIS IS A SPOT WHERE U CAN GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ME AND FIND OUT ALL THE LATEST NEWS U MAY NOT HEAR ABOUT ON THE RADIO OR SEE IN A MAGAZINE. THIS SPOT IS SPECIAL TO ME AND I'M SHARING IT ALL WITH YOU MY FANS. HERE YOU CAN FIND PHOTOS AND VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ME ON A DAY 2 DAY BASIS (SHOPPING , STUDIO , BUSINESS MEETINGS, SHOWS, PHOTO SHOOTS ETC). JUST AN UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL LOOK INTO MY LIFE. SO TO ALL MY FANS, KICK BACK RELAX AND ENJOY! LOVE , TRINA

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Photos from That's " My Attitude " video set



4 Comments:

At November 19, 2009 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Yocohoto said...

looking good, cant wait to see the vid!

also love the fact how you always have all different kinds of girls in your vids, not just maybe the stereotypical chick!

 
At November 19, 2009 at 6:11 AM , Blogger Ms.KeKe said...

Trina there u go again swagged out I love the way u dress u are a beautiful person u are a big role model in my life i cant wait till yo album drop in march i know its jammin i really wish i could meet u in person oh my ive followed u since 98 when u drop Nann Nigga u is the shit to me. I live down here in Tampa born and raised and everybody know that I love you.I look at ur pics and try dressin like u I do a good job at it to LOL!.I just love that there is a female rap artist that dont even play and from the same state Iam from.I love u so much keep killin them hoes cant nobody stand next to u you the baddest much love ur biggest fan-Tampa09

 
At December 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Dennis said...

Love them! Esp. the shoes.

 
At December 30, 2009 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Unique said...

Havent seen the video yet but it looks like its hot! Still looking Amazin outshinin' all the chicks in the pics. LOL>>>Keep doin ur thing Trina!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home