TRINA'S WORLD

THIS IS A SPOT WHERE U CAN GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ME AND FIND OUT ALL THE LATEST NEWS U MAY NOT HEAR ABOUT ON THE RADIO OR SEE IN A MAGAZINE. THIS SPOT IS SPECIAL TO ME AND I'M SHARING IT ALL WITH YOU MY FANS. HERE YOU CAN FIND PHOTOS AND VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ME ON A DAY 2 DAY BASIS (SHOPPING , STUDIO , BUSINESS MEETINGS, SHOWS, PHOTO SHOOTS ETC). JUST AN UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL LOOK INTO MY LIFE. SO TO ALL MY FANS, KICK BACK RELAX AND ENJOY! LOVE , TRINA

Friday, September 18, 2009

Jason Taylor's charity event in Davie, Fla

I stopped by Jason Taylor's charity event the other day to sign autographs and speak to the youth along with The BOSS Rick Ross and Udonis Haslem of the Miami Heat.





2 Comments:

At September 21, 2009 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous Kells said...

I think its good that you are giving back to the community. Trina with all that you do in the music industry, your influence, and the community work. It makes you a sexy individual woman that goes above and beyond your everyday tasks. I really think you are beautiful....You can call me a fan but I am also just a man that loves your beauty....I would love to hear from you...Dont worry I am not a stalker bcuz I know cats be on here losing there minds and stuff. You can write me at playsibley@hotmail.com

 
At September 22, 2009 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Unique said...

THAT WAS NICE!!! ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE WHEN CELEBS SUPPORT CHARITIES... IS THAT THE KID YOU GOT TO TAKE SHOPPING... SHE WAS VERY LUCKING... LOVE YOU TRINA!!! STAY BLESSED

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home