TRINA'S WORLD

THIS IS A SPOT WHERE U CAN GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ME AND FIND OUT ALL THE LATEST NEWS U MAY NOT HEAR ABOUT ON THE RADIO OR SEE IN A MAGAZINE. THIS SPOT IS SPECIAL TO ME AND I'M SHARING IT ALL WITH YOU MY FANS. HERE YOU CAN FIND PHOTOS AND VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ME ON A DAY 2 DAY BASIS (SHOPPING , STUDIO , BUSINESS MEETINGS, SHOWS, PHOTO SHOOTS ETC). JUST AN UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL LOOK INTO MY LIFE. SO TO ALL MY FANS, KICK BACK RELAX AND ENJOY! LOVE , TRINA

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A DAY OF BEAUTY ON SOUTH BEACH

I ATTENDED MY HAIR STYLIST'S EVENT THAT WAS HELD ON SOUTH BEACH . "A DAY OF BEAUTY" IT WAS A DAY OF PAMPERING FOR THE LADIES!!





4 Comments:

At October 5, 2009 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Yocohoto said...

Damn woman you look absolutely stunning! Much love!

 
At October 9, 2009 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Diamond27 said...

Trina. Hell. Hola. Como estas? How u doin'? Hope just fine and in God's grace. U've been lookin' very stunnin', proffesionl, sexy, lately. Meanin' through out the years. I mean years u have changed so much in many good ways that I can't even explain. I am so glad that there r female artist that are as strong. I really am happy for ur success and really enjoy readin' ur comments. U are so dwn 2 earth. Ur real hood alwayz got z 2 keep it in the blood. U can b a lady but alwayz hood when necessary. U feel me or wat. U are definitely fresh. I'm from Chicago born and raised. Now in Florida. Miss'n hm and my girlz. But it's good doin' wat i do 2 prosper. All of ur pics are very pretty. U do alot and believe me u it is noticed. I am one of ur fans. Have been since my teenage years. Funny rght. :) I have never met anyone big. Never. One day I hope I will. I enjoy ur music. U r one of my strengths as well as other women in industry that have showed me about being strong. Amor Siempre.

 
At October 15, 2009 at 10:33 AM , Anonymous Ty said...

I can't find out how to leave this anywhere else...so i'll put it here!! I've always been a Trina fan, but now i love you even more...only because of this(Who's Bad Mixtape- Big Spenda 00:53-00:58)Thanks 4 reading

 
At November 4, 2009 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Unique said...

Still looking Marvelous!!!BUt um yeh its time to update this Blog, I know you buzy n all but I know you was stuntin 4 Halloween and i thought i get to still the pics... Still luv u though...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home