TRINA'S WORLD

THIS IS A SPOT WHERE U CAN GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ME AND FIND OUT ALL THE LATEST NEWS U MAY NOT HEAR ABOUT ON THE RADIO OR SEE IN A MAGAZINE. THIS SPOT IS SPECIAL TO ME AND I'M SHARING IT ALL WITH YOU MY FANS. HERE YOU CAN FIND PHOTOS AND VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ME ON A DAY 2 DAY BASIS (SHOPPING , STUDIO , BUSINESS MEETINGS, SHOWS, PHOTO SHOOTS ETC). JUST AN UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL LOOK INTO MY LIFE. SO TO ALL MY FANS, KICK BACK RELAX AND ENJOY! LOVE , TRINA

Friday, May 1, 2009

Here I am Waiting @ baggage claim

Here I am in the airport waiting for my bags...

3 Comments:

At May 24, 2009 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous Mimi said...

I wish I was there..I would be all up in your face showing you love lol. Love you Trina!

 
At June 17, 2009 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

TRINA...QUEEN OF MIAMI, i love you so much. If i was there you would be chillin in the limo and i'd be getting your luggage for you. Just know that i got your back. Keep kicking ass in the music world. I'v followed your music from PULL OVER to DA BADDEST B--CH, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. LOVE YOU AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU........SMILE.

 
At June 27, 2009 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Jessicca Manuel said...

Dude if I was there do you kno I would have went crazy..I am like your biggest fan ever....Matter of fact im more then a Fan Im more like your sister you never meet...lol Trina you are the Best..Period aint no Bitch more realier then you...From Niggas to bitches to cars,Fits ETC..Watever it is You are the best at wat you do... I think you should start doig movies too...And I truly adore you.....GoodLuck with everything hun you're such a Doll....Much Luv

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home